Our client, a well-established market leader within the E-Commerce Retail industry is actively seeking an experienced, vibrant and tenacious SEO Lead to complement their growing team.Reporting to the Head of E-Commerce and Marketing duties will include:
- Create SEO/PPC strategies including extensive keyword research and analysis.
- Create and deliver SEO reports and analysis that measure the effectiveness of SEO & content activities.
- Assist in reviewing Search Engine Marketing presentations and optimizing under-performing listings.
- Create monthly PPC Reports with analysis of performance of campaigns along with recommendations for improvement.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and website updates to improve SEM and the overall customer experience.
- Collaborate with designers and developers to create SEO optimised pages and online experiences.
- Support with all aspects of on-site technical SEO.
- Help to execute and work with others to develop on-site and off-site SEO strategies.
- Support in digital marketing strategies to continue improving online conversion rate.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Maintain partnerships with agencies and other vendors.
You will demonstrate strong analytical/reporting skills with a strategic approach. In addition, you will have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role, proven hands on SEO knowledge, be proficient with industry standard tools such as SEMRush and have knowledge of HTML and web design principles.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking company during an exciting period of expansion, with a competitive remunerations package and genuine scope for career progression.