Morgan Hunt are working with a leading college in South London to employ an experienced plumbing professional for their plumbing trainer role. If you're looking for a permanent or temporary position, don't hesitate to get in touch.
The roles are open to professionals with teaching experience that want to help develop and nurture the next generation of plumbing professionals.
If you have gas experience or qualifications this is a bonus.
The Plumbing Trainer will be responsible for:
- Liaising with the other members of the department and Curriculum Manager to facilitate efficient delivery of the curriculum
- To plan, design and deliver learning programmes/sessions and facilitate learning in line with course aims, objectives, mode of assessment and accreditation
- To monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of learning programmes, sessions and own practice
- To undertake specific course leadership.
The Plumbing Trainer will need to have:
- Assessor Award
- Ideally have recent experience of working in an educational/learning environment
- Ideally have worked in an lecturer or technician role
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to liaise with staff and people at all levels (internal and external)
- Ability to work without close supervision
- Ability to work with attention to detail
- Flexibility and responsiveness to working hours, patterns and arrangements
If you feel you'd be great for a Plumbing Trainer role in South London, apply and send over a CV today.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.