SENIOR CRO EXECUTIVE£30,000 - 40,000LONDON
An opportunity to work in a rapidly developing company leading on experimentation across leading financial, retail and e-commerce brands.THE COMPANY
As a leading tech specialist this award winning agency focuses on culture and work life balance to achieve high quality results. With specialists from all areas of digital marketing, they help other companies achieve the web traffic and knowledge they need to succeed. They value innovative, driven, positive teams and need more passionate people to maximise their client's success.THE ROLE
As a senior CRO exec you lead on experimentation across different clients to optimise web traffic. More specifically you will have to:
- Lead and generate tests to maintain and optimise current and new web platforms.
- Analyse and report tests results to clients and stakeholders providing insights on how to better the CRO.
- Own your own bold and innovative tests, road mapping key objectives of your hypothesis.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experienced in A/B testing using tools such as Optimizely and Google Optimize.
- Regularly use Google Analytics to build dashboards and reports on tests you have carried out.
- Be confident in managing clients. Explaining clearly the impact of your work as well as what you are doing and the insights you have drawn from it.
- Be bold and brave in your passion for experimenting, they are looking to make long lasting impacts by changing the way clients use CRO.
£30,000 - 40,000 annual salary, competitive benefits and flexible working.HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Gerard Matthews via the apply link on this page.