Are you a Carpentry technician in an FE college or working in the construction industry and wanting to make the change into education?
I'm working with FE colleges based in East London who are looking to hire construction & carpentry technician(s) to assist and add insight to the delivery of a number of construction trades.
The colleges are open to speaking to technicians with experience within colleges and an enhanced DBS, also people with industry experience looking for the right step into education and teaching.
- Good formal level of education with general qualification passes
- Industry experience
- Recent teaching/technician experience is very much welcomed
- Teaching/Assessing qualification or open to working towards one
- The ability to liaise with staff and people at all levels (internal and external)
- Ability to work without close supervision
- Ability to work with attention to detail
- Flexibility and responsiveness to working hours, patterns and arrangements
If you feel you'd be great for a Carpentry Technician role in East London apply and send over a CV today.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.