Your new company
I am currently working with a leading Lloyds insurer to hire a finance systems lead responsible for delivery and management of products related to the financial close process. This is a growing business with a strong market reputation and exciting development plans for the future.Your new role
This is a broad role responsible for:
- Deliver product management for financial close including change and ongoing BAU support
- Migration of all close processes to Phinsys
- Improving process efficiencies including data capture and automation
- Business partner with internal teams and external vendors to ensure implementation plans match expectations
What you'll need to succeed
- Assess and address technical risks
- Serve as a product subject matter expert to the technical/developer community.
- Coordinate testing and implementation to an auditable standard.
- Ensure the tools used for managing change and testing are set up in a suitable way to meet external and internal audit requirements.
- Analyse performance indicators, evaluate experiments, etc.
- Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of product documentation.
You will need to be a qualified accountant with detailed knowledge of Lloyds syndicate financial close processes. You will need to have experience with Phinsys close product suite and a good understanding of financial accounting standards. Lloyds underwriting systems experience is also highly desirable.What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with the opportunity to join this growing business in an exciting and diverse role with a competitive salary and package.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.