Fieldwork ExecutiveSalary: £24,000 - £26,000Location: London
Would you like to develop your operational / project management market research career in a leading research organisation?
A pioneering research agency is now looking for a Fieldwork Executive to join and become a part of their continued success. You will be working closely with a variety of clients, stakeholders and colleagues covering a range of market research operational tasks to ensure proactive management of fieldwork.
This role is diverse in nature and will include managing a wide variety of fieldwork processes. In addition to this you will be offered fantastic and structured career progression, collaborative culture, and competitive salary.About role
- Managing fieldwork operations across quant and qual projects which will include daily interaction with external partners, acting as the main point of contact between the project research team and fieldwork agencies / recruitment providers.
- Working with global teams, overseeing fieldwork queries to help create effective solutions for a range of projects.
- Assisting and monitoring costs, working with budget and timeline management
- Writing screeners, ensuring GDPR compliance, managing recruitment and ensuring internal document are kept in order.
- Proven background in market research industry, with an understanding of quant and qual projects.
- Strong communication skills, detail oriented and ability to multitask.
- Keen to progress your operational market research experience in a forward thinking, sociable and leading research agency who pride themselves in a fantastic work-life balance.
- Enjoy working in a thriving atmosphere where no one day is the same and you are consistently given the chance to take on more responsibility and u skill yourself.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable research organisation and develop your market research operational career in an exciting role. If interested, then please apply today! Jacob Kordan | Senior Talent Consultant at Aspire https://in/jkordan/