- DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT
- OPPORTUNITY TO STUDY FOR CIM
- EXCELLENT CAREER PROGRESSION/DEVELOPMENT
We're looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Digital Marketing Assistant who will help drive future growth by finding new customers through targeted marketing campaigns, digital sales and follow up outbound call activity.
This is an exciting, fast-paced role which has been created within a business going through an exponential level of growth.
The Digital Marketing Assistant will become an expert in their field and fully support in achieving digital sales and financial targets by implementing and executing marketing campaigns that are engaging, authentic and reach the right audiences, whilst aligning with overall sales and business objectives.
The fundamental element of this role will be to engage with prospects digitally and convert them into customers.
As part of a growing marketing team, the role will be critical in helping drive brand awareness to help win new customers, retain existing customers and win-back previous customers. The right person for this role will have a hunger for achieving results through activity, have a creative vision to build bespoke campaigns and will be excited to support in the future growth of the business. Key Duties
- Research target markets for upcoming tenders
- Research target geographies for marketing
- Compile research/context of campaigns to hit new markets
- Be 'go to' for material amends for their specific categories
- Create blogs, white papers and newsletters on specific categories
- Work with suppliers on specific categories to fulfil marketing package requirements
- Create and curate content for category newsletters
- Support in all areas of marketing functions as required
- Create digital sales campaigns to win new customers
- Create and deliver tailored marketing campaigns
- Identify follow up call activity from campaign data and analytics
- Reporting and analytics
- Load all intel into CRM including future opportunities
- Ability to assess, prioritise and action multiple tasks
- Being accountable and taking responsibility for activities
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Self-driven, determined to do a good job and have a good work ethic
- An enthusiastic can-do approach and enjoy the work that you do