Marshall Harmony are delighted to be supporting a respected and trusted Shropshire based manufacturer in their search for a Business Analyst initially on a fixed term 9 month contract.
This £22m turnover global company have shown significant organic growth within their business particularly in the last 10 years and notably 2020 has been an extremely strong year for them.
Although the business has reached new highs it still has the underlying values of a family business.
The company are going through a transitional period where they are developing and implementing a new business system, and are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to come in, immerse themselves in the business observing the current practices and processes and work closely with the Group IT Director to look at possible improvements and define business requirements.
You will be a business analyst with a strong background in identifying and delivering change within manufacturing, distribution & retail spaces who is looking for that next project to get stuck into where you can really add value to an expanding global business.
You will be engaging with all departments and stakeholders to map end-to-end business processes, identify capability gaps and use your expert knowledge to propose new ways of working to improve efficiency. You'll structure and articulate complex and ambiguous issues in a clear and straightforward way, identifying potential conflicts and managing different stakeholder perspectives so that the right decisions can be made to drive improvement within the business.Essential experience
- Strong knowledge of Domain Driven Design and Behaviour Driven Design principles
- Must have experience working within complex data centric / analytics programmes.
- Must be experienced in the key functional areas of the business - Manufacturing/Distribution & Retail
- Generating user stories
- Business best practice and efficiency
- Possess strong knowledge of Business Intelligence and data analysis.
- Very strong business process data modelling skills
- Able to gather and formulate functional and non-functional requirements.
- Must possess strong stakeholder management skills and be comfortable interacting with all levels of an organisation.
- Comfortable presenting and working closely to technical teams.
- Responsible for the creation and management of essential project artefacts
- Define and improve documentation standards and processes.
If this exciting journey that my client is embarking upon sounds like something that you would like to be part of please click the apply button for more information.