Job opportunity for a Oracle Apex Developer / Analyst based in Slough / Reading Your new company
Our client an international logistics company with offices in Reading & Slough are looking for a Oracle Apex Developer / Analyst to join their growing team.Your new role
The Analyst / Developer will be accountable for the design, development and testing of application systems,
What you'll need to succeed
- To develop Oracle based business applications and systems for the business according to existing corporate software development standards.
- To produce user requirement specification documents.
- To produce functional and technical specification documents.
- To design and develop database systems using Oracle APEX, Oracle Tools, Ajax, Java and Oracle Database.
- Test, debug and document software development.
- To produce end user documentation.
- To plan how work is to be carried out to meet targets of the project or team task.
- The post holder will also be required to respond to out-of-hours critical support issues, as appropriate.
What you'll get in return
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Competence of development cycle methodologies (Waterfall, Agile etc)
- ORACLE Database 12c, 18c, 19c or higher
- ORACLE APEX 18.x/19.1 - 3+ years
- Java, Java script, Ajax, JQuery, HTML, XML - 3+ years
- SQL / PL/SQL - 6 years
- ORACLE products - 6+ years
- Red Hat Linux
- Microsoft WINDOWS 10
- Microsoft OFFICE 2013+
- Microsoft WINDOWS SERVER 2016+
- Microsoft VISIO & Microsoft PROJECT experience
What you need to do now
- Flexible working options available (split between office & home working)
- Excellent salary & benefits including 25 days holiday
- Development opportunities
- Join a fantastic team with a cohesive and supportive culture
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.