Responsible for a variety of financial activities, including product costing and pricing, sales and margin forecasting, analysis of customer margins, costs, and key balance sheet metrics, and financial risk avoidance.Client Details
Global engineering and manufacturing companyDescriptionKey Job Accountabilities:
- Ownership of customer forecasting process.
- Ownership for customer re-pricing process.
- Using analysis of historical results, quoted margins and projected margins, establish financial goals for the Customer team and identify improvement opportunities.
- Perform analysis of preliminary month-end customer sales and margins, and help ensure the integrity of the P&L and accounts.
- Perform analysis of monthly financial results, and report results to the Customer Team and other site leadership as specified.
- A minimum of a(n) Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field or a Professional Accountancy/Finance based qualification (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) is required; a Professional Accountancy qualification is preferred.
- Less than one (1) years of related experience is required; One (1) years of related experience is preferred.
An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key job accountabilities may be considered.Other Qualifications:
- Intermediate computer skills
- Intermediate decision-making, problem-solving skills, organisational skills
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
Competitive Salary & benefits