Are you an experienced Business Assistant or Executive Assistant looking for your next challenge? A brand-new position has been created within a leading law firm as a Business Executive Assistant to the Head of Department.
The firm itself is renowned for its inclusive and collaborative culture. You will be joining a team of friendly and approachable employees, who really value to work they do.Your responsibilities:
Your skills and experience:
- You will be involved in business change, best practice and making sure improvements are effectively communicated and managed. If you're a natural influencer with excellent relationship building skills, this role could be a great next step you for you as you'll be expected to drive forward change within the firm
- You'll take on some of the usual duties of an EA such as minute taking and preparing agendas, but you'll also be encouraged to create department business plans and organise financial data. A strong background in systems and analysing data to drive forward business improvements is essential
- You will support the Head of Department on departmental Risk & Best Practice
- You have strong experience within a similar role within a professional services firm
- You will have strong Excel skills, with an ability to manipulate financial data
- You have excellent communication skills, and can influence people with ease
- You are highly organised with strong attention to detail
This is your chance to make the role your own - apply today to be considered.