Are you looking for a permanent Finance Business Partner role? Do you have experience working in a large and complex company? Are you wanting to be a part of an organisation that offers brilliant career progression and development opportunities? If yes, this could be your next role!
Robertson Bell are once again partnering with this leading and well known charity to assist in the expansion of their finance function and recruit a permanent Finance Business Partner role. This full time role will report into the Head of Finance and manage one direct report. Duties for this role will include:
- Co-ordinate and prepare central reporting of financial information, including forecasts, budgets, Board KPIs and management accounts
- Ensure budget holders have the tools they require to monitor their expenditure by preparing templates, training sessions, etc. and responding to business needs
- Prepare monthly journals, carry out regular balance sheet reconciliations and create reporting packs analysing actuals against the budget with clear variance analysis
- Provide up to date training and support to budget holders, ensuring that our policies are adhered to
- Champion innovation, continuous improvement, customer focus and user engagement for budget holders
- Provide insight and challenge to business managers including guidance and recommendations to our programmes and assumptions
- Track savings which will aid regular reviews carried out by the senior management team enabling them to track actual performance inline with targets
This permanent Finance Business Partner role will be based at the charity's head office in south Hertfordshire and candidates must live within a commutable distance. This role would best suit candidates from a financial management background role or someone in practice keen to make the transition into industry.
This successful candidate will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA qualified
- Able to evidence similar experience within a sizable and complex organisation
- A first-class communicator
- Management accounting experience
- Advanced level Excel skills
If interested, please do not delay in applying as CV's will be reviewed daily.