Are you experienced Financial Advisor looking for a unique opportunity to play a crucial role in building and developing an IFA firm over the next 10 years?
Our client is looking to acquire a directly authorised, IFA firm from a retiring Financial Advisor and takeover the permissions of the business. They are looking for an experienced Financial Advisor to join them in taking over the running of the business.
Over the 12 months post acquisition, you will be focusing on building a strong foundation for the business with implementing appropriate processes, developing the client proposition, recruiting an initial support team of Paraplanners and Administrators; all whilst servicing the acquired clients.
After that, the business will then look to enter growth mode and will look to build a successful team of likeminded Financial Advisors. It is likely you will take a Senior / Managerial role within the business and oversee their developmentPotential Shares
Our client would be happy to consider share options for all team members, to create a strong, team focus. For the right individual, this could be available early into your tenure, so that you start building your legacy early onFinancial Advisor Requirements
Financial Advisor Benefits
- You must be Level 4 Diploma qualified in Financial Planning or equivalent
- You must be a highly skilled and knowledgeable Financial Advisor
- You must have a growth mindset and look to explore and execute opportunities
- You must be an advocate of embracing technology within the business
- You must be inspired to build something great / a legacy
- You must be comfortable in undertaking business development by being the face of online and offline marketing, hosting events etc
- Salary of £50,000 plus bonuses
- Potential share options
- Unique opportunity to play an active part in building and developing an IFA firm
London Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.