Make an impact as ERP systems support analyst
- To be a key player in the Finance Systems Support and Administration team, delivering support and changes to the current EPM Planning, Forecasting and Management Reporting application.
- Ensure the effective and efficient processing of financial and non-financial data and to ensure that the range of management tools and reports used are adequate and fit for purpose.
- To ensure that the systems and processes are compliant and up to date with all relevant reporting standards, practices and audit requirements.
- Other project related support as required. We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible.What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- Support projects to implement new, and update existing, models for the processing of financial and management reporting, planning and forecasting data.
- Ensure that system permissions are in line with delegated authorities and approvals from businesses.
- Be a consistent and approachable point of contact for stakeholders.
- Provide training and insight to business users and others in the wider organisation who need to use the systems.
- Work with sponsors, stakeholders and developers to design and develop management reports to better inform the business.
- Test internal processes and procedures for the EPM toolset, ensuring that all policies, procedures and guidance documentation are up to date.
- Work to eliminate all offline/ end-user database applications (EUDAs) used for core Management Information reporting and forecasting.
- Ensure data consistency across multiple reports and systems.
About Group Finance
- Experience of working with the Finance function, supporting the planning, forecasting and reporting (EPM) applications and processes.
- Accounting qualification would be beneficial, however, not essential
- Experience of designing, implementing and managing finance reporting, planning and forecasting processes and policies on an Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) platform.
- Experience of delivering month end reporting processes and experience of administering Finance EPM applications - relational SQL Server-based.
- Experience of acquiring and transforming data from ERP (Finance, HR) systems - ideally SAP ECC, FICO and HCM.
Our Finance Function is one of Capita's central corporate functions and is supporting the financial needs of the business. Our teams are creating smarter, faster financial processes across a complex organisation to ensure consistency with training, technology and knowledge sharing. We're providing clear insight to teams across the business and empowering them to make effective, meaningful decisions. Join us and discover better as you build a stronger financial future for Capita.About Group Finance
Our Finance Function is one of Capita's central corporate functions and is supporting the financial needs of the business. Our teams are creating smarter, faster financial processes across a complex organisation to ensure consistency with training, technology and knowledge sharing. We're providing clear insight to teams across the business and empowering them to make effective, meaningful decisions. Join us and discover better as you build a stronger financial future for Capita.What's in it for you
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92016561