Full Stack Developer Reading to £65k
You could join this highly successful data discovery business who have created powerful software to enable their customers to find and understand the billions of data items and key information they hold. Unsurprisingly, the company has caught the attention of multiple well-recognised and established investors to their trajectory of growth is set to continue.
You'll join an Agile environment where you'll take ownership of designing new features and functionality to the cutting-edge core platform, writing testable, maintainable code to enhance what already exists, alongside supporting the development of proof of concept projects, iterating on features to meet customer requirements whilst keeping a keen eye on the future potential of a product and its operating context.
In this Full Stack Developer role there will be a strong pipeline of Greenfield projects to get stuck into, as well as plenty of opportunities for personal achievement and development. The company prioritises regular training and an egalitarian management structure, so you'll have an opportunity to make an impact from the start.
*Please note: this company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process and 100% work from home during the current social distancing measures. This will be the case for the foreseeable, with the intention of gradually returning to Reading-based offices with 2-3 days a week working from home going forward*
- You have good working knowledge of Linux OS and are comfortable with the Linux command line
- You are an innovative problem solver with an appreciation for the value of good processes
- You're a proactive team player who enjoys working collaboratively and knowledge sharing
- You're familiar with CI/CD and used to working in Agile teams with test automation
- Ideally you will have some experience with any of the following: RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, ArangoDB, AWS
As a Full Stack Developer / Software Engineer you'll earn a highly competitive salary (to £65k) plus a comprehensive benefits package including an unlimited holiday allowance.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92016473