£40,000 - £45,00k, DoELocation:
Farringdon, LondonJob Summary:
Law Business Research is an award-winning global provider of legal content and business intelligence for the legal and intellectual property markets. We create essential and unique information for our subscribers, who are drawn from over 100 countries around the world, via our global brands. With a strong platform for international growth, and a reputation for creating outstanding content, we can offer individuals an intellectually stimulating work environment that puts global legal and intellectual property issues at the heart of our business.
We support a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace, and welcome applications from different backgrounds.
We are looking for a Senior Analyst
specialising in Research & Data to join our growing team. You would be responsible for our primary research studies end to end, from survey design, fieldwork, data processing and data visualisation.
You would also be responsible for our secondary research products, ensuring effective and efficient processes for data collection and management. You will be responsible for maintain our existing datasets, identifying new data sets, setting up the research processes and managing the deliverable to time and specifications.
To help you deliver against this, you will line manage an Analyst onshore and lead a Senior Analyst offshore.What you would be doing:
What we are looking for:
- Improving workflows to maintain and expand the datasets we hold
- Building new data assets that provide actionable insight to the communities we serve
- Responsible for our quarterly tracker surveys and data processing, improving the sophistication of our quantitative analysis and data visualisation
- Responsible for our ad hoc primary research end-to-end, from questionnaire design to fieldwork, data processing and data visualisation
- Line management of analysts both onshore and offshore
- Working with our publishers to identify new data led products that will serve our communites
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years analyst experience gathering and analysing both primary and secondary data to provide insight to businesses in any sector
- Knowledge of the legal industry is highly beneficial
- Have run survey studies end to end, comfortable with all stages in the process
- Working knowledge of database assets (such as SQL) and able to analyse/query this to generate insight
- Familiar with SurveyJS or other Java Script survey software
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders
- Methodical and process driven
In return we can offer you a rewarding career with personal and professional development in addition to a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package that includes:
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Gym allowance
- Life Assurance
To apply, please complete the application form with a cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this role via the APPLY link. We look forward to receiving your application.