Emergency Care Assistant - Complex Care
ICCM specialise in providing healthcare packages to clients with disabilities living in their own homes. We are a vibrant people-based company who are seeking like-minded people.
The Emergency Carer position requires you to be on call in the event of a shift going down you would be expected to cover the relevant shift, Radius could be up to 100 miles. You must be flexible to cover days, nights, weekends and bank holidays.Pay: £12.00 to £17.06 per hourFull time position (contracted hours) - We offer either a 3 on 3 off or a 5 on 2 off basisMust be a Car drivers - due to the travel expect in this role (up to 100 miles)Essential experience:
- Previous complex care experience
- Medication administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Spinal Cord Injury experience
- Tracheostomy care experience
- Ventilation Experience
- Diabetes management
- Seizure Management
- Minimum of 2 years complex care experience is essential for this role.
- Pension Scheme
- 1 day paid induction Course
- Mileage allowance*
- Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Terms and conditions apply
So if you are looking to enhance your care skills, we are the company for you!
Our requirements are that you are committed, motivated, a good team player, flexible, a good communicator and you are willing to learn new skills.
This post is subject to a satisfactory Full Enhanced Disclosure. ICCM is an equal opportunities employer.
Applicants will be employed directly by ICCM, hours are contracted following a successful probation period.
For further information, please call or email your CV & cover letter to