Funky Pigeon, Bristol
Salary upto 26k
Funky Pigeon is continuing to make a big impact right across the UK. Funky Pigeon was acquired by WHSmith in 2010 and we continue to invest to drive accelerated growth. Due to our continued success we are looking for an experienced Test Analyst to join our talented team at our offices in Bristol. The main purpose of the role is to support the testing of our website and mobile apps. This is a great entry level opportunity for someone looking to join a fast paced, growing online Retailer.
What you'll be doing:
* Creating and executing clear and unambiguous test cases based on business requirements
* Recording test results and defects
* Identifying and documenting risks and issues
* Liaising with internal and external IT development teams to resolve issues effectively
What we are looking for:
* Previous experience of web & mobile app testing is essential
* Meticulous approach to work with excellent attention to detail
* Ability to work within tight deadlines
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* An understanding of QA best practice
* Previous experience of testing on multiple browser and mobile applications
* Self-motivated and a proactive individual with the drive to succeed
What's in it for you?
You'll be at of the hub of an incredibly fast-moving function and you'll be trusted to make decisions that benefit the business. It's a serious responsibility - which will seriously motivate you. You'll thrive on the freedom and the chance to use your skills and will be supported with plenty of training and development opportunities. What's more, you can expect some fab rewards, including an achievable annual bonus, 24 days' holiday, pension, the perks of your birthday off, access to various discounts and lots more!
"WHSmith values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the Community"