Are you an Accounts Assistant/Bookkeeper or junior Accountant with relevant accountancy practice experience possess excellent experience in using Excel or Xero?
Due to expansion and a further need for another Accounts Assistant working on a full time basis this Accountancy practice is keen to recruit another Bookkeeper/ Accounts Assistant / junior Accountant to join their busy office, which is based in North London Enfield.
This is a well-established Chartered Accountancy Practice with very friendly staff.
If you have been working in this area for the last 12 months or more in a similar role or have experience working in an Accountancy practice, this would be an advantage.
Good knowledge of working with Microsoft Excel, Xero, plus other acounting software is a requirement to be successful in this role.
This Accountancy practice has a strong portfolio of clients, which means that your responsibilities for this role as an Accounts Assistant / Junior Accountant including the following: -
* Processing sales and purchases invoices
* Bank & credit card reconciliations
* Payroll, depreciation, accruals, and prepayments
* Prepare month end reports as requested
* Liaising with clients
* Prepare VAT returns for different VAT schemes and submit VAT returns
Hours and working times.
* Monday to Friday 9.am to 5.30 pm, Plus Annual holidays,
* £20K starting salary.
* Pension: -
* 20 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays.
The successful Accounts Assistant Junior Accountant will need to demonstrate these skill sets:
* Strong organisational skills and time management
* AAT Level 2-4
* Excellent communication skills, in both written and verbal
* General accounting knowledge - especially within purchase ledge
* Very Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
* Great Attention to detail
* Able to use your own initiative
* Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
* Team Player
* Mature and strong organisational skills
* Handling queries
If you have at least 12 months to 2 years' worth of working experience in an accountancy practice, this will be an advantage.
If you feel that you have the personality to fulfil this role then send in your CV asap