Excellent opportunity in Witney, Oxfordshire for a Staff Nurse to join an established team of nurses within a leading care organisation.
Our client is looking for a compassionate, clinical and dedicated nurse to join their team of nursing professionals. You can expect to work in a safe and fun environment within a team of passionate care staff who are committed to providing the highest quality care possible. This client takes great pride in providing tailored care and support to meet the individual needs of each resident, in a friendly, warm, welcoming and supportive atmosphere.
Please see details of this amazing opportunity below!
Staff Nurse Vacancy Details:
* £17.40 per hour
* Full time and Part Time available
* Days and Nights available
Benefits Package Includes
* Welcome Bonus of up to £2,000!
* Paid NMC Registration
* Paid annual leave
* Support with Nurse revalidation
* Uniforms provided
* Workplace pension
* Excellent induction and training programmes
* Support with continuous professional development (CPD)
Essential Staff Nurse Requirements:
* Hold a current NMC registration - RGN RMN RNLD
* Engaging, compassionate and respectful.
* Good understanding of the most up-to-date clinical practices, experience of writing detailed care plans including, risk assessments and diet plans.
* Have a good understanding of regulatory frameworks including DoLs/MCA is essential.
* Passionate about delivering outstanding care while supporting and encouraging the team around you.
If you are interested in the position above, please apply immediately!
Job Ref | VR734
Contact | Vernon