Contek are working with a precision Engineering company in Surrey who provide parts for Aerospace, Defence, Oil & Gas, Marine and Automotive markets.
They are keen to take on an experienced machinist to the team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of Setting, Operating and programming on twin spindle twin turret Mill/Turn machines. Working with DMG Mori or Traub machines would be beneficial but not essential. As would EdgeCAM experience.
Also experience with CNC mills Setting, Operating and programming with a 4th axis.
Role will include;
* Programming, setting and running primarily a DMG Mori NZX2000 and Traub TNC65. Set the machines up to run 'lights out'.
* Programming, setting and running DMG Mori CMX1000 with 4th Axis
* Adjusting existing programmes.
* Programming of new jobs (either on the machine or with EdgeCAM).
* Maintaining a level of self-inspection throughout a batch.
* Working within a team on the section.
It is essential that the right candidate is happy to work on different machings depending on where they are required.
There would be potential progression to team leader and possibly further for the right candidate
Rate of pay depending on experience £16-18/hour. Our standard week is 39 hours, any hours over that we pay 1.5x. Overtime regularly available. The normal working hours are 8-5 Monday to Thursday and 8-1pm Friday.
22days holiday with an extra day each year to a maximum of 25days. Plus Bank Holidays