Excellent opportunity in Romford, Essex for a Clinical Deputy Manager to join an established team of nurses within a leading, nationally recognised care organisation currently ranked in UK's TOP20!
Our client is looking for a compassionate, clinical and dedicated Deputy Manager to join their team of nursing professionals. You can expect to work in a safe and fun environment within a team of passionate care staff who are committed to providing the highest quality care possible. This client takes great pride in providing tailored care and support to meet the individual needs of each resident, in a friendly, warm, welcoming and supportive atmosphere.
Please see details of this amazing opportunity below!
Deputy Manager Vacancy Details:
* £18.00 per hour onwards
* Full time
* 33 hours per week including supernumerary hours
Benefits Package Includes
* Welcome Bonus of up to £2,000!
* Paid NMC Registration
* Paid annual leave
* Support with Nurse revalidation
* Uniforms provided
* Workplace pension
* Excellent induction and training programmes
* Support with continuous professional development (CPD)
* Registered Nurse with an active NMC PIN
* Similar experience in a lead nurse role is desirable
If you are a committed, enthusiastic Nursing team leader interested in the position above, please apply immediately and one of our friendly staff will get in touch with you shortly.
Job Ref | VR753
Contact | Vernon