This is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior RF Design Engineer to join a highly respected electronics technology company, based in Northampton shire. Specifically, the business specialise in the design and manufacture of systems used in military and homeland surveillance.
This Senior RF Design Engineer will be a part of a multi-skilled engineering team, responsible for the design of RF system architecture, low noise amplifiers, up converters, down converters, filters and antennas.
Ideally, the Senior RF Design Engineer will need chartered engineering status, combined with knowledge of COFDM and EW, combined with 10 years of relevant experience.
Due to the nature of the work candidates will be required to gain high level security clearance.Senior RF Design Engineer Requirements:
Senior RF Design Engineer Responsibilities:
- A technical degree within a related discipline
- Knowledge of COFDM or EW
- Awareness of the latest RF components, such as GANN devices
- Experience using 3D mechanical design packages is advantageous
- Experience working within the military sector, or a similar safety critical industry
- Previous design experience of RF communication equipment
- The candidate will provide manufacturing assistance in RF system architecture and circuit design
- Responsible for providing support to the design of high power amplifiers, filters and Antennas.
- Conduct allocated projects
- Arrange and conduct design reviews
If you are interested in this Senior RF Design Engineer
opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.