Primary Teacher Supply Doncaster EYFS, KS1 & KS2 May 2021 starts urgently needed!
Academics are seeking to support Education and Training within Doncaster South Yorkshire region and already work closely with a number of client schools that need Primary Teaching professionals for ad hoc and daily and short term cover solutions.
Primary Teacher Supply Doncaster EYFS, KS1 & KS2 May 2021 urgently needed!
The role of a supply teacher requires you to be:
- Highly motivated
- Flexible and adaptable
- Think of your feet
- Reliable with good time keeping
- Ability to build rapport quickly with pupils
- Posses strong classroom management
- Highly organised
- Adhere to school policies and follow planning when set.
- Always have a supply bag of tricks for extension task and to keep pupils engaged when needed.
The role of a supply teacher can offer you:
- Competitive rates of daily pay
- Better work life balance
- Meet new people
- Local Doncaster South Yorkshire based work and local branch.
- Opportunity to offer continuity to the classroom and schools
- Chance to just teach
- Chance to raise attainment and help children learn and progress
- Dedicated Academics Consultant managing your daily work opportunities
- Work with a friendly and supportive team here at Academics Ltd.
- Opportunity to complete Education and Training through Academics Ltd, we have online courses available and also often in half term and holiday time we will offer refresher courses for FREE.
- Referral schemes to reward candidate loyalty
Must hold QTS and all successful applicants are subject to relevant background and referencing checks. Academics LD are looking for Primary Specialist across the region.