Search Business Support are delighted to be working with of one of the worlds leading cloud software providers who are excited to be expanding there ever growing team based from Glasgow city centre.
Unfortunately due to COVID-19 the Customer Support Associate's will be set up from home initially until the government restrictions are lifted and offices are allowed to re-open.
The ideal candidate for this role should have a passion for helping customers use innovative technology to make a difference in the world, while being diplomatic and tactful in dealing with diverse people and have the ability to learn new concepts and ideas quickly. Job overview
- This is a backshift role therefore the hours of work are 1:00pm until 9:30pm Mon-Fri (37.5 hours per week)
- Proficiently and consistently resolve basic issues for all solutions within their solution group
- Quickly identify when issues are more complex and gather appropriate information to triage to senior team members to resolve
- Author, edit and publish quality Knowledge base content to improve customer self-service resources
- Accurately capture case notes, document activities and manage cases in a way that is clear, concise and actionable by other internal resources and a customer viewing from the case portal
- Accurately link and categorise cases upon case closure to help inform root cause of customer contacts
- Respond to new tickets with an initial response and attempt to resolve on the first contact
- Gather necessary information to advance the case to higher-skilled support personnel when necessary
- Author Knowledge base content, utilising KCS methodologies, to just-in-time publish or edit existing Knowledge base solutions
- Capture case trend data, through use of incident categorisation fields, that help inform root cause of customer contacts
- Report service incidents or service requests to internal groups, acting as the customer-facing liaison for all service-related needs
- Be responsible for accuracy and timeliness of case notes, regular customer follow-up on open incidents, and quick resolution of reported incidents within customer expectations
- Stay informed on product changes and rapidly learn information about product functionality changes
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
- Be able to use probing techniques in order to find out useful information to facilitate problem solving.
- Demonstrate the ability to act as a calming and settling influence in tense situations.
- Show the ability to integrate unrelated information and develop highly creative and strategic approaches.
- Demonstrate the ability to accurately predict behaviours across a variety of situations using a keen insight into others.
- Proven ability to quickly and efficiently identify key issues or variables to consider in making important decisions.
- Demonstrate the ability to create long term strategies that anticipate customer needs/expectations.
All candidates must be pass a disclosure and sanctions check
If you feel like you have what it takes to be successful within this role then please apply by sending your CV or contact Denise at the Glasgow office.
Please note that due to the expected high number of applicants I will be unable to contact everyone, so please assume that you have been unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 7-10 days and I wish you every success in your job search.Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.