PMP Recruitment is looking for machine and assembly operators with experience within the automotive sectors for a client based in Ebbw Vale. . Ideally, candidates will have previous experience within a mechanical assembly and be able to follow written and verbal instructions clearly. Knowledge of health and safety in the workplace is essential.Hourly rates:Days £10.29 Nights £11.08Days 6am-6pmNights:6pm-6amJob Purpose Statement
- To operate machining centres in a safe and efficient manner to achieve products of the optimum quality standard and required production output rate.
- Operate all processes in line with SOPs.
- Responsible for monitoring product quality via visual inspection and/or via gauge measurement. The results will be recorded.
- Monitor and record production output vs target and record any downtime and rejects.
- To keep fixtures/tooling free from the build up of swarf/coolant during the normal process operation.
- Responsible for general housekeeping and workplace organisation within the cell in which you are working.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities to improve productivity, quality and machine availability.
- Ensure product is correctly identified, counted and labelled at all times within the production area.
- Material movements within the cell via hand-operated electric truck.
- Daily machine autonomous checks.
- Experience of running medium / high volume production.
- Understanding of Quality systems.
- Previous experience in the automotive/manufacturing industry would be an advantage.
Please apply by submitting your CV today.
- Experience of shift patterns would be an advantage.
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.