Insolvency/ IVA Administrator
Essentia Solutions Group have partnered up with ambitious insolvency company. Our client who is established in the Insolvency field and who have gone from strength to strength with strong ambitious plans this year and due to this are seeking an Insolvency Administrator to work closely with their Insolvency practitioner. Insolvency Administrator duties including: -
Insolvency Administrator Skills:
- Income and expenditure
- Looking at annual reports
- Customer service Managing caseloads.
- Reviewing all compliance and paperwork before submission
- Prepare for and assist at creditors' meeting to pass and approve resolutions.
- Preparation of statutory documentation relating to insolvency appointments.
- Assist in the preparation of statutory reports in line with insolvency legislation and best practice Communicating with creditors to address any queries via all forms of communication.
- Strong customer service skills
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal
- Attention to detail.
- Can multitask,
- Can follow policies and processes
- IVA or Insolvency experience
- Can work in a fast paced environment
You will be trained and developed with an opportunity to progress into further opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity to join a professional organisation.
Apply today, dont miss out.