Tax Analyst / Tax Assistant
Remote and Office
£25k-£35k plus full great benefits
Essentia Solutions Group are hiring for a R&D Tax Analyst for an incredibly fast-growing business. It comes with a salary in the region of £25k-£35k plus full study support and a great benefits package. Working closely with the Senior Tax Manager, the Tax Analyst will be responsible for looking after all the tax affairs, expenditure for business, including work on both corporate tax. The Tax Analyst will be responsible for day-to-date tax compliance and tax reporting. R&D Tax Analyst Responsibilities include:
- Prepare first draft UK corporation tax returns for the Tax Managers review
- Prepare tax accounting disclosures for the statutory accounts of each UK company and consolidated tax disclosure for the Tax Managers review
- Calculate and monitor the groups effective tax rate.
- Assist with preparing research and development claims and technical reports.
- Provide support during statutory audit.
- Carrying out independent technical research with the support of the Tax Manager e.g., reviewing tax treaties and researching tax treatment of specific technical issues
- Assist with governance compliance including group tax strategy and tax risk register.
Ideally you will be part-qualified ACA/ACCA/CTA or you will be a qualified or working towards your AAT/ATT - But they will consider candidates without qualifications if they are keen to study.