An exciting opportunity has opened up with a sector-specialist law firm who are seeking an experienced Property Paralegal to join their growing in Property team.
This is an opportunity to work within the Property department and be involved in a range of duties from the outset. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with disposals and acquisitions of residential properties
- Assist with deeds of easement, lease extensions, releases of restrictive and other covenants
- Older persons shared ownership
- General residential portfolio transactions reviewing leases and titles for multiple properties
The Successful Property Paralegal will:
- Ideally have 12 months Residential Property experience but this does not preclude someone with more qualified experience from applying for the role.
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of Property Law principles
You will also have:
- Strong organisation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- The ability to multitask and prioritise accordingly
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications and relevant legal IT systems
- Experience of working as Paralegal in a similar role is essential
- The ability to supervise junior staff would be desirable.
For more information about the Property Paralegal role or for a confidential discussion, please contact Nisha Jassi on or