An amazing opportunity to join a market-leader who has exciting plans for 2021 and beyond!
As part of their growth plans, they are looking to recruit an experienced Technical Architect to join their IT team. This is a pivotal role and will play 2 key roles within the IT team.
This position will support the delivery of projects on technical matters and own security and infrastructure design and maintenance for the company.What you'll be doing
What you'll need
- Infrastructure design and decisions on maintenance
- Physical security of systems and hardware
- Manage the server infrastructure
- Manage hardware and network setup (including LAN and EPOS)
- Requirements gathering and turning into detailed requirements documents
- Process mapping
What you'll get in return
- Experience in a wide variety of technical areas is essential, including but not limited to-
- Servers and Hosting
- Advanced MS skills - Exchange, AD, 365, SharePoint
- IT Security/GDPR
- Any experience with website management, development and using a CMS would be advantageous
- Previous, demonstrable experience in a similar role - ideally within the leisure, hospitality or retail sector
- Reporting directly to the Head of Projects
- Excellent basic salary with flexibility for the right candidate
- Benefits package including company pension
- Join a fantastic company with lots of opportunities
- Central London location
- Fantastic company discount
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity - if you have the skills and experience required to be a success at this role, APPLY TODAY!