My client is a leading financial services company based in Darlington.
As a result of business demands, the company is looking to recruit an Analyst to work in a dynamic team.
The position is responsible for understanding and adhering to client contractual requirements, identifying trends and meeting the performance expected of our clients. The position is based in our Darlington office and reports to a senior analyst.Responsibilities
Personal qualities, experience and skills
- Client contractual adherence - ensure client process, performance rules and expectations are met
- Produce weekly allocations to relevant parties.
- Allocation alerts, broken ATPs, off client hold etc.
- Undertake trace activity
- Manage under-performing batches through allocations and report on reasons of under performance
- Manage workflows and highlight areas of improvement
- Provide data for relevant call centre dialler campaigns
- Manage letter campaigns and provide results showing success per campaign
- Provide management with relevant data to manage performance
- Good IT skills using Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of case management systems is essential
- Good communication skills
- Information gathering and information monitoring
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Understanding of business processes and objectives
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, deliver quickly and adapt to changing demands
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Demonstrated effective writing skills; ability to prepare written materials and reports
- Strong geographical postcode knowledge
- Intermediate excel knowledge is essential