Our client, specialists in the Fire and Security industry are seeking hardworking, passionate Fire and Security Engineers on a permanent basis.The role
- Carry out service, small works and commissioning to fire, intruder, CCTV, and access control systems
- Able to fully service and complete small works if required
- Complete remedial works on most if not all current & common systems and be confident to attend call outs
- To work on commercial sites servicing and completing small works and commissioning, if required
- Assist with site tool box talks
- Prepare for handover with the project manager
- Build relationships on site with new and existing customer baseThe candidate, YOU!
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 years experience in the industry.
- driven and up for new challenges.
- Experienced on fire and security systems.
- Highly effective verbal communication. A professional and high level of interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Comprehensive knowledge of products and market.
- Knowledge of all relevant standards.
- In depth knowledge of the fire and security industry and relevant British standards.
- Must have full UK driving license.
If you are successful, our client will provide a vehicle, mobile phone, tools and laptop.