Role: Corporate Tax ManagerSalary: £45,000 - £50,000Location: West MidlandsOverview:
Quinton Davies is working on behalf of a Top 50 practice firm based in the West Midlands who are looking for a Corporate Tax Manager to join their established team.
The successful candidate will work closely with the tax partners delivering UK and cross-border special and project based work, and overseeing larger or more complex compliance work with a portfolio of existing clients, ranging from owner-managed companies to quoted groups. You will also be involved in business development initiatives and working with the team to generate new work.Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Experience / Qualifications Required:
- Leading work on UK and cross-border tax advisory projects, reporting to tax partners.
- Overseeing compliance work on larger or more complex clients.
- Developing relationships with clients and contacts.
- Identifying opportunities to take additional services to clients and contacts, including corporate taxes, VAT, personal taxes, payroll taxes, corporate finance support etc.
- Showing a sense of urgency and understanding of how their work (including speed, attention to detail, and quality) impacts the Firm's ability to serve clients.
- Demonstrating an application and solution-based approach to problem solving, referred to for research on delivery of solutions in that field on client assignments.
- Identifying areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes and possible recommendations for the client.
- Demonstrating personal commitment to work and team success; showing positive attitude and enthusiasm for work and taking initiative to improve process/situations when appropriate.
- Influencing, changing and shaping the direction of a particular activity, either internally and/or externally.
- Coaching members of staff through sharing experience and knowledge appropriately.
- ACA/CTA or equivalent qualification is essential.
- Significant Corporate Tax and accounting experience on a range of advisory and compliance based projects.
- A passion for client service.
- A track record of developing new work.
Thanks for considering an application. We do receive a high volume of applicants and as such we aren't unfortunately always able to respond to unsuccessful applicants. As such, if we haven't responded to your application on this occasion then your application has not been successful
Quinton Davies will not discriminate on unlawful grounds. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.