Joining Creditplus? It's more than just a job it's a career. In a nutshell, we make it easy to get your car & finance online. That's been our mission since 2004 and we're just getting started. Thousands of UK drivers each year pick Creditplus to compare personalised finance offers, find quality cars, deliver to their door, and provide services that make ownership hassle-free.
Creditplus are experienced. But we haven't lost our innovative edge, and we strive to find new ways that make our customers lives easier. We're always focused on being the best. But what makes us the best? Our friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient people. That's the plus.Our Role
An ever-changing and exciting industry, a growing business that isn't happy to follow trends, at Creditplus we aim to be a disrupter in the marketplace & continually look at new avenues to explore. Our Digital team is at the forefront of this acting as the face of the business to all prospective Customers and Partners.
We might be a small team but we're big on collaboration and teamwork, so you won't tackle the challenges alone. We're passionate about being customer-centric and growing our business. But we're equally committed to individual growth, self-learning and development.
We're thinking more ambitiously about how we can offer our customers even more. You'll make things happen - set new standards, come up with new ideas, and find fresh ways to innovate. You'll use your knowledge and creative skills to lead on the creation and execution of CRM campaigns across marketing touchpoints.About You
What does it take to be a Retention Marketing Executive at Creditplus? You'll need to be passionate about your work. Have a blend of creative and analytical skills (you can write great copy, but measure and analyse results effectively). You'll be innovative and enjoy experimenting with new ideas, platforms & messages. Plus you'll have a passion to drive our mission of making car buying easy.
We're looking for someone with:
What will you do?
- 2 years' experience in a similar Digital Marketing role.
- Ideally a formal marketing or digital degree.
- A strong understanding of email marketing.
- A proven record of delivering successful email marketing campaigns.
- An appreciation of UX and mobile in modern SEO.
- A creative, ambitious, analytical and problem-solving mind.
- Experience working as within a team, with excellent communication skills in both written and verbal contexts.
- Experience liaising and collaborating with in-house teams and external suppliers.
As a Retention Marketing Executive, you'll work cohesively with our Marketing & Software teams, and play a critical role in the growth of our brand as you engage with both existing and previous customers.
What will you get?
- Lead the creation & execution of CRM campaigns across marketing touchpoints.
- Build & optimise automated journeys across emails, SMS & In-app to maximise customer lifetime value.
- Take ownership of your KPI's such as Open Rate, Click Rate, Conversion Rate, Opt-Out Rate & Revenue.
- Present insights to the team on campaign performance & behaviour of certain segments & customer demographics.
- Work collaboratively across the business, including Sales & Operations to strategically plan improvements to the customer journey.
We know that the key to our success is our people, that's why Creditplus not only offers a competitive salary structure, but alongside we have numerous additional benefits to offer you:
o 20 Days Holiday. + Bank Holidays.
o Birthday Off.
- Flexible Working - Choose Your Start Time To Match Your Lifestyle.
- Personal Development.
o Training Support Allowance.
o Personal Growth Time Allocation.
o Seminar / Event Allowance.
- Onsite Gym.
- Pension Plan.
- Employee Discounts.
This opportunity is available on a Full-Time basis. (Flexible patterns will be considered for the right candidate).
- Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 17:30