This is your chance to join a truly iconic East Midlands based financial services group. Given the ongoing period of expansion and major transformation projects, the IT team is once again expanding, this has created an opportunity for? an IT Team Leader to join the team.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a process driven, team player with exceptional customer service skills, attention to detail and communication skills.? We are looking for an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and experienced IT team leader to navigate the path of transformation and provide IT Support day to day in this important role.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/SKILL SET
- day-to-day management of the IT Service Desk and a small team of engineers
- To ensure that tickets are resolved within SLA to the required standard
- To maintain a schedule of planned maintenance tasks and ensure the required documentation is kept up to date
- Mentor and develop junior team members
- Provide third line support for the IT function
- Develop relationships and work with third parties
- Support and management of cloud/SaaS applications
- Ensure tickets logged with third parties and business partners are raised and resolved within SLA
- Maintain the IT library and draft new procedures and standards as required
- Provide management information and reports
- Take part in and manage the work rota to ensure that staff coverage levels are maintained at all times
- Lead technical change where needed including projects and upgrades
- Manage the delivery of change from a technical and user perspective
- Identify & Manage team training requirements.
In order to qualify for this truly unique opportunity applicants MUST possess:?
- Experience of managing a team in a customer service setting and supporting users face-to-face, over the phone and/or via email.
- Good knowledge of Windows server administration, troubleshooting and TCPIP.
- Advanced range of IT skills including desktop and server Operating Systems, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access & Power Point) and hardware/technical skills.
- Experience of project management of minor work and representing the IT team in major programmes of work.
- Excellent understanding of IT systems (applications, hardware, networks)
- Solid experience of working with 3rd Party Suppliers of services.
- Experience of leading a team during a period of major transformation.
This is a truly outstanding opportunity that offers successful candidates unrivalled technical challenge, career progression and earnings potential - DO NOT MISS THIS!