A fantastic, market leading business is currently seeking an Internal Auditor to join their impressive team, working remotely with some travel to High Wycombe.
- Delivering a range of audit projects across the group, working closely with the Internal Audit Manager.
- Preparation the risk- based audit, including objective and scope of the review
- Undertake interviews and gain an understanding of the process
- Conduct controls testing/walkthroughs.
- Prepare the audit report.
- Close out the audit report with management.
- Undertake follow up work to confirm the successful implementation of agreed management actions within agreed timeframes.
- Perform ad-hoc projects including fraud investigations and consultancy engagements
- Support the Internal Audit Managers and Head of Risk & Internal Audit in the delivery of the Internal Audit Plan
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Risk and Internal Control Manager in the delivery of the risk management programme, as well as any internal control initiatives
- Qualified accountant either ACCA, ACA, CIMA
- Understanding of business processes, as well as financial and operational controls.