** Supply Cover Teacher - Malvern **** Day to Day, Short and Long Term Roles Available **
- Are you a qualified teacher looking to teach in local secondary schoolsin and around the Malvern area or across the county of Worcestershire?
- Looking for flexibility in your working week or the opportunity to experience teaching in a variety of our wonderful schools?
- Are you searching for your next long term vacancy?
Academics are looking to recruit qualified secondary teachers for supply cover across all subjects initially on a daily and short term basis (some roles can develop in to ongoing/ long term).
As Worcestershire's leading supply teaching agency, we will have regular local teaching work available ... cover ranges from general to subject specific.
Whether you are a NQT or an experienced teacher looking for full or part time teaching work - we can offer a consistent level of teaching work to suit your requirements and availability, at a very high level of service and care to you.
Alternatively, if your preference is for a LONG TERM position starting in the SUMMER TERM or SEPTEMBER, register with us and be the first to hear about our EXCLUSIVE vacancies in Worcestershire schools.Our ideal supply cover teacher - Malvern will have:
The essentials: supply cover teacher - Malvern must have:
- Excellent knowledge of the UK National Curriculum
- Flexible, adaptable and reliable attitude
- Strong behaviour management skills
- The ability to go the extra mile and inspire pupils
- KS3 - KS4 experience (KS5 is advantageous but not essential)
- A UK teaching qualification (QTS or QTLS)
- Recent UK school teaching experience
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for a new one)
- Professional reference checks
- Legal right to work in the UK
If you would like to find out more about supply teaching in Malvern and across Worcestershire, please call us for an informal discussion or submit your CV and we will contact you.Why join Academics?
- We are a well-established teaching supply agency and the preferred supplier for first, primary, middle and secondary schools in Worcestershire
- Competitive rates of pay in many cases above industry standard
- A dedicated and reliable consultant
- Specialists in daily, short term, long term and permanent positions
- Full time and part time roles available
- Refer a friend scheme
Academics are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every supply cover teacher - Malvern to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies.