Slater and Gordon are a leading consumer law firm which provides a broad range of specialist legal and complementary services. We are undergoing a huge transformation across all areas of the business, with a focus on people and technology, and our mission is to give people easier access to our world class legal services.
We are looking for a number of Legal Assistants to join our Customer Administration team in Liverpool. As the Legal Assistant you will be completing administrative legal tasks to ensure that all cases are completed in budget and on time.
CIT primary function is to ensuring all converting all retained cases on WIP and ensuring the CNF (Claims Notification Form) process is seamless for customersResponsibilities Include:
- Gathering missing information to progress customer claims
- Validating all details taken by COT.
- Submitting CNF on claims portal to 3rd party insurance
- Verifying information from all sources, Police, third party insurers, investigative work to verify the details of the claims.
- Conducting final stage before it gets to the fee earner.
- Instructing physio and medical appointments
- Receiving incoming and making outbound calls to process claims
- Understanding the needs of clients, empathising and providing a high level of client care
- Excellent communication skills
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to relate to people and build rapport with clients
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- IT literate
- Good attention to detail
At Slater and Gordon Lawyers (UK) we are inclusive. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view. We believe diversity drives innovation. So, we're building a culture where difference is valued. Our culture motivates our employees to give their full selves to the job and invest in the company's future. Our people see value in their work and are eager to do well in their roles. Our values ensure that all our employees are working towards the same goals.
- Please Note - Vacancies may close prior to the expiry date displayed, subject to volume of applications received.