Senior Digital Marketing Executive - Walton On Thames, Surrey£28,000 - £30,000 plus benefits
About our Client
- Are you passionate about digital marketing?
- Do you thrive on driving great results across your digital campaigns?
- Have you experience working in a dedicated digital marketing role?
We are working for an award-winning independent marketing and consulting firm who are experts in higher education, travel and lifestyle sectors and they are looking a highly talented, ambitious, and energetic digital marketing evangelist with a passion for developing both themselves and others. You will help drive their innovative paid and earned digital activity included but not limited to Pay per Click, Paid Social, Remarketing/Display & a dash of SEO.Job Description
The role has 4 main areas of responsibility: campaign building, campaign optimisation, reporting and innovation.
You will be responsible for ensuring that our client's campaigns meet and exceed expected outcomes, therefore maximising their client's satisfaction.
The successful applicant will carry out the following duties:
The Successful Candidate
- You will report directly to the Digital Manager and be responsible for the general delivery of your assignments and support for the overall Digital team. The role will involve developing a full understanding of SEM, assisting the team in the building and optimisation of campaigns, using both analytical and creative skills to fulfil a broad range of projects.
- Work closely with the Digital Manager to develop PPC strategies and oversee its implementation globally.
- Daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Bing, and other search platforms.
- Deliver social advertising campaigns in conjunction with the Social Media Manager.
- Ensure all campaigns delivered are being managed to the expected standards, utilising all relevant, available, and applicable optimisation methods and options are being tested.
- Management of planning, forecasting and reconciliation process with the Digital Manager.
- Report on key performance indicators across all markets.
- Co-ordinate implementation of learnings, know-how, optimisation techniques, tactics and technologies in all campaigns. Collecting, analysing and exchange of experiences gathered in local campaigns.
- Ensure full understanding of business objectives in each country and be able to translate this into digital strategies and action plans.
- Ensure reporting consistency on key performance indicators.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids.
- Account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and all other important account metric.
- Manage, maintain and build audiences for targeting and re-targeting.
- Assist in the management of display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Support the generation of new paid search, display, and social campaigns, ad groups, accounts, and aid in the creation of new paid marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine, PPC, and social industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out any key areas of importance in accordance with company goals.
- Contribute towards innovation of company products and strategies.
What's on Offer
- Degree educated - BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media, or a related field (candidates without a degree will be considered depending on work experience)
- Google Certified - search, mobile, display (or combination of all three)
- Facebook Blueprint qualification highly desirable
- 2+ years of experience running advertising campaigns across Paid Social, Search, and Display, including;
- Extensive experience in PPC campaign management, analysis, and reporting.
- Strong understanding of PPC markets, platforms, search engines and technologies. Practical knowledge of systems and processes necessary to create and optimise PPC campaigns.
- Experience in planning and delivering large budgets from long to short term.
- Extensive practical experience in day-to-day PPC management, bidding tactics, keyword research, landing page optimisation, etc.
- A clear focus on delivering outcomes
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in teams and independently
- Prior experience in mentoring/developing staff is desirable
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working
- Company Pension Scheme
- Discretionary performance-related annual bonus
- Opportunity to travel
- External training plus CPD programme through the IPA
VR/02859Not for you
but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.