Building Services Engineer
required for our client, a specialist in the delivery of Facilities Maintenance across the London and Home Counties patch. Our client is currently seeking a Plumbing biased building services engineer to maintain multiple sites in and London and South East. The Building Services Engineer should have experience in PPM, Reactive and Fabric works and hold a full UK driver's license.
The ideal candidate will be based local to Essex as they often need to collect and drop off at the beginning/end of the day.
The mobile maintenance engineer will ideally also be willing to perform other all other general maintenance/PPM tasks (fire alarm tests, water temp checks, E/L & general, minor repairs), as part of the building services team.Mobile Building Services Engineer Position Requirements
Mobile Building Services Engineer Position Remuneration
- Previous Experience performing PPM & Reactive works in a similar role
- Previous experience in all aspects of Building Services including emergency lighting, legionella awareness, fire alarm checks, and minor plumbing and electrical works
- Happy covering multiple sites
- Full Clean UK Driver's license
- Salary £30k - £33K depending on experience
- Travel pay + Overtime
- Call Out 1 in 10
- Company Vehicle + Fuel Card
- 20 days + BH (increasing each year)
- PPE, Uniform, Mobile
- 40 Hour week (Mon to Fri 8am - 4.30pm)
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.