Fullstack Web App Developer - Up to £40kKnowledge of React is important
- Liaising with internal development teams on bugs and issues as and when necessary.
- You will need to lead the build of the web applications including, taking the initial brief, right through to designing and building the system to meet the clients' requirements. From this you will then need to look at further developments to continue improving the application.
- You will be required to attend client meetings from time to time, in addition to possibly visiting the suites that we install in order to train or troubleshoot.
- Front-end development across multiple devices, browsers and operating systems.
- Medium scale bespoke back-end development including API integrations.
- Lead on plans and timescales for future projects.
- You will need to work with internal development teams in order to maintain tools and services, including software requirements and servers.
- Lead on communications with clients along with gathering assets for each platform. Working closely with client services to create any 'missing assets'.
- Listen to colleagues and consider ideas from the wider business in order to improve the platform, processes and solutions that we deliver.
- Growing the department - this should be you goal, by expanding the team you can work towards become a department 'Head of" in time.
- Any other duties as and when required.
A degree in a computing discipline would be advantageous.Experience:
Commercial experience of 3+ years.Knowledge & Skills
- You will possess an excellent understanding of programming concepts and techniques at an advanced level.
- A good knowledge will be required of server environments, including the software that runs on those environments.
- A strong interest in user experience and design.
- Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to see opportunities for improvement.
- The ability to work both along, and as part of team to collaborate ideas.
- Time keeping and keeping to deadlines.
- Experience in liaising with clients in order to demo systems as and when required.
- Have a passion for web development, creating and developing market leading solutions to add to the customers overall journey.