ENERGY RETAIL CONSULTANT £550 PER DAY INSIDE IR35HOME BASED 6 MONTHS Role Overview
An experienced Energy Consultant with either / or Gas and Electricity industry experience within the UK energy Market.
The role of the Energy Consultant will involve implementing AMT-SYBEX's Affinity Suite products in new and existing clients. The successful applicant will be involved in projects from the initial definition of the scope right through to go-live and post implementation support.
The ideal candidate will possess extensive Utility industry experience (Energy) allied to excellent communication and analytical skills with a thorough understanding of the UK energy Market both from a Supplier and Industry Participant point of view. The consultant will display a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail, , be self-motivated and able to work part of a team.
Experience in methodologies such as Sprint / Agile and implementing software products from planning right through to go-live is also desirable.Essential Skills & Experience:
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Subject matter expertise and deep understanding of the end to end industry defined processes operating in the UK Energy Retail Market including knowledge of upcoming industry changes such as Faster Switching & Consequential Changes
- Subject matter expertise and understanding of the UK Smart Metering implementation including SMETS1, SMETS2, Enrolment & Adoption, Installation Activities
- Detailed knowledge of relationships between industry participants in the market including the governance, regulation and the data transfer / communications mechanisms which support these relationships
- Knowledge of key drivers of change within either the Gas or Electricity industry segments.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication competencies
- Experience of MDMS / AMI Head End solutions
- Process & Data Modeling (BPMN, UML, Case tools)
- System Analysis using SQL queries
- Experience in delivering client presentations
- Experience in running requirement / design workshops
- Experience in producing Requirements / Functional Specifications
- Experience of test support, using test tools and methodologies, e.g. unit test, system testing, UAT testing
- Experience of development using an Agile Methodology including tools such as JIRA and Azure DevOps