Joining Creditplus? It's more than just a job it's a career. In a nutshell, we make it easy to get your car & finance online. That's been our mission since 2004 and we're just getting started. Thousands of UK drivers each year pick Creditplus to compare personalised finance offers, find quality cars, deliver to their door, and provide services that make ownership hassle-free.
Creditplus are experienced. But we haven't lost our innovative edge, and we strive to find new ways that make our customers lives easier. We're always focused on being the best. But what makes us the best? Our friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient people. That's the plus.Our Role
An ever-changing and exciting industry, a growing business that isn't happy to follow trends, at Creditplus we aim to be a disrupter in the marketplace & continually look at new avenues to explore. Our Digital team is at the forefront of this acting as the face of the business to all prospective Customers and Partners.
We're an agile team, big on collaboration and teamwork, so you won't tackle the challenges alone. We're passionate about being customer-centric and growing our business. But we're equally committed to individual growth, self-learning and development.
We're thinking more ambitiously about how we can offer our customers even more. You'll make things happen - set new standards, come up with new ideas, and find fresh ways to innovate. A Public Relations Executive with Creditplus will be driven to inspire, inform & influence audiences across multiple channels. With a resilient attitude to break down barriers.About You
What does it take to be a PR Executive at Creditplus? You'll be an exceptional writer and enjoy building relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and you'll share our passion of making car buying easy.
We're looking for someone with:
What will you do?
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and continue to nurture these
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all communication levels
- Excellent written ability across mediums and for a wide variety of audience groups
- Organised nature who can plan effectively and efficiently
- Analytical and creative with foresight of upcoming trends
- Influential and persuasive without coming across as presumptuous
- Competitive personality who is realistic about expectations
- Ability to think quickly and remain in control under strict time restrictions
- Good understanding and appreciation of the value of Digital PR in SEO strategy
- Experience in a similar role or SEO knowledge is desirable
- Must have at least 2 years' writing experience in a marketing role
As a PR Executive, you'll work cohesively with our Marketing & Software teams, as well as our Senior Management team & play a critical role in the growth of our brand.
What will you get?
- Pitch and secure high-quality content placements on top publishers and blogs
- Participate in developing content strategy for our digital PR promotion campaigns
- Research content ideas and participate in wider strategy sessions
- Collaborate with content production and social media managers
- Maintain expertise on outreach, digital PR and SEO best practice
- Utilise tools like Google Analytics and Semrush to track your outreach progress
- Develop and maintain relationships with journalists, top publishers and industry influencers
- Play a leading role in developing the brand's digital footprint
We know that the key to our success is our people, that's why Creditplus not only offers a competitive salary structure, but alongside we have numerous additional benefits to offer you:
o 20 Days Holiday. + Bank Holidays.
o Birthday Off.
- Flexible Working - Choose Your Start Time To Match Your Lifestyle.
- Personal Development.
o Training Support Allowance.
o Personal Growth Time Allocation.
o Seminar / Event Allowance.
- Onsite Gym.
- Pension Plan.
- Employee Discounts.
This opportunity is available on a Full-Time basis. (Flexible patterns will be considered for the right candidate).
Monday - Friday: 09:00 - 17:30