INTENSIVE CARE - Clinical Nurse Adviser / Clinical Sales
Our client is a market leader that offers a range of products and services to the NHS and private hospital market. - Procedure Packs Theatre Products, Drapes and Gowns and Infection Control / Outsourced sterilisation products. Now they are launching and exciting range of consumable breathing circuit products into the UK market.
- £35-45k Basic Salary / £ Bonus / Excellent package including car, laptop, phone - corporate benefits.
Nationwide role - access to main motorway links and able to travel
- Market leader in theatre product supply
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Structured training
The Clinical Nurse Advisor works alongside the sales team to provide exceptional clinical support and education around the best use of medical breathing circuit technology into high dependency care areas - ITU, HDU, CCU, PICU etc. The Clinical Specialist / Nurse Advisor will be an integral part of the field-based team and be responsible for managing clinical evaluations / trials and providing training to expert level to all clinical customers throughout the UK. Spending considerable time partnering / training clinical professionals the specialist / advisor will be tasked with positioning our client as the provider of choice within ITU / CCU and respiratory sectors.
Key responsibilities -
- Demonstrate clinical products to end users
- Train new staff and client clinical staff in the product portfolio
- Working on clinical evaluations
- Develop strong commercial relationships with customers
Applicants will need to have the following skills / qualities to be considered...
- Clinical experience as a nurse / theatre professional within ITU / CCU / HDU / PICU
- Applicants will have worked as a nurse advisor, clinical specialist or similar.
- Experience with breathing circuits
- Applicants may be considered without commercial experience if they have an excellent attitude and are looking to move into the commercial environment but they will need to demonstrate real commercial acumen at interview.
- Smart, articulate, professional and hard working.
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply online.
Progress Sales Recruitment is a specialist sales only medical recruitment consultancy dedicated to offering client and applicants alike the highest levels of service. With over 8 years experience in recruitment we specialise in the following areas of work - Nurse Advisers, Clinical Specialists, Theatre Sales Specialists, Sales Executives, Business Development Managers, Team Leaders, Sales Managers, Sales Directors and all other sales focused roles within the medical sector. Our core therapy areas include Vascular, Endoscopy, Urology, Neurology, ENT, Infection Control, Anaesthesia, Blood Products, Diathermy, Infusion, Orthopaedics, Surgical Instruments and all PCT, Primary, Secondary, Theatre and Rehabilitation products.