At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all. The Opportunity
The Talent Analytics and Insights team's key function is to develop Management Information (MI) on our people that enables better business decisions, while simultaneously improving our employees' experiences and well-being.
Working at various levels across our talent functions, wider business and global support teams, this role will be responsible for the delivery of a wide range of MI (i.e. reports, dashboards, analytics, insights) and to become a key business partner to our stakeholders.Qualifications: Your key responsibilities
The role will be responsible for developing and delivering of an insightful MI offering. Specifically, this will include:
Skills and attributes for success
- Establishing credibility with clients by demonstrating an understanding of their business environment and key talent MI needs
- Producing, with limited supervision, analytics work of high quality that is timely, accurate, complete and clear. This will include the production of:
- Regular and ad-hoc reporting
- Data modelling
- Scenario planning
- Analytics projects - including research projects.
- The above will include liaising with others / global teams where appropriate and will range from straightforward reports, to complex analytics and modelling
- Analysing and clearly presenting data and other information to identify significant trends or key issues / opportunities
- Contributing to an innovative culture by sharing ideas that improve efficiency of talent MI, identifying and promoting opportunities for process improvements
- Identify basic MI technical issues and working with team members for successful resolution
- Developing and maintaining up-to-date knowledge in technical MI concepts, sharing key learnings with colleagues
- Organising talent MI work in a way that appropriately prioritises the needs of multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Approving requests for access to MI systems and datasets
The role will primarily involve undertaking data analytics to produce people reports, dashboards and wider MI (regular and ad-hoc). However, an important aspect of this role will be in analysing and providing key insights into what our data is indicating. To qualify for the role you must have
Ideally, you'll also have
- Comprehensive knowledge of data analysis and visualization packages, e.g. Excel, Power Bi, Alteryx
- Data interpretation skills, aptitude to identify, interpret and present relevant findings (written and verbally)
- Self-awareness when interacting with colleagues and ability to adapt individual approach to enhance relationships
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Confidence to deal professionally with more senior business clients both verbally and in writing
What we look for
- Working knowledge of automating MI production
- Previous experience of HR systems
- Ability to run correlation analysis
The successful candidate will require a range of skillsets; able to develop quality MI, with the aptitude to clearly provide key insights into what our data is indicating. The ability to work and negotiate with stakeholders will also be key. What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build. Apply now. About EY
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Please note
Prior to finalizing your application, you will be asked to provide personal information across several dimensions of diversity and inclusiveness. The information you provide is kept entirely confidential and will not be used to evaluate your candidacy. We collect this data to help us analyse our recruitment process holistically and implement actions that promote diversity and inclusiveness. While optional, we encourage you to provide this information to hold us accountable towards our goal of building a better working world. Read more about our commitment to diversity & inclusiveness here. We ask because it matters!