At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all. The opportunity - This is a 12 Month FTC
The UK and Ireland Talent Team is undertaking an enhancement of its Management Information (MI) provision, (i.e. the reports, dashboards, analytics and insights we produce). Working at various levels across our talent functions, wider business and global support teams, the role will be responsible for the design and implementation of an updated MI provision that is insightful, fit for purpose and efficient.
This is a unique opportunity to join the Talent Team as it seeks to re-imagine a Reporting and Analytics function, that will enable EY to develop insights of its people that enable better business decisions, while simultaneously improving our employees' experiences and well-being. The person in this role will have a real opportunity to create and shape how this function will operate in the future. Your key responsibilities
The role will have three main elements:
(1) Capture and review MI that is currently produced for and by the various UK and Ireland based talent functions. (2) Working with the talent functions and wider business in negotiating and agreeing future MI provision that is insightful, fit for purpose and efficient. (3) Creating and delivering the agreed future state MI provision.
- Analysing what MI is produced today, assessing its effectiveness, limitations and challenges
- Grasping technical issues (e.g. reporting issues, data manipulation issues, data access / privacy)
- Gathering feedback on future MI requirements, including influencing and challenging talent functions and wider business insightfully on what MI they are using (and how they are using it)
- Negotiate with global support teams on the type and nature of MI provision they make available to the UK and Ireland business
- Makes recommendations on future MI provision. To include what MI is produced, delivery mechanisms and the streamlining / simplifying of deliverables
- Identifying and leveraging leading talent analytics practices, diverse perspectives and lessons learned
- Setting up MI deliverables within agreed-upon timelines and standards. This will include:
- Regular and adhoc reporting
- Data modelling
- Scenario planning
- Projects - including research projects
Skills and attributes for success
- The above will range from straightforward reports, to complex analytics and modelling
- The role will also include some involvement in delivery of MI the wider team currently produces
The skillsets required for this role will cover a range of areas. Technical skills in establishing and producing MI (i.e. reports, dashboards and insights) will obviously be key. However, as important as this will be the ability to develop a future MI strategy, effectively manage projects and stakeholders, provide creative solutions, agree future provision and establish effective production processes. To qualify for the role you must have
Ideally, you'll also have
- Proven analytical skills, with a methodical, problem solving mind-set
- Ability to establish credibility quickly, commanding attention and respect, demonstrating confidence, and dealing comfortably with others
- Capability to develop MI production processes (including automation of processes where possible)
- In-depth knowledge of data analysis and visualization packages, e.g. Excel, Power Bi, Alteryx
- Data interpretation skills, aptitude to identify, interpret and present relevant findings (written and verbally)
What we look for
- Previous experience setting up or rationalising Management Information or reporting processes
- Working history of stakeholder management in a matrix environment, including negotiation of service delivery standards
- Experience of working with offshore teams
- Previous experience facilitating MI / reporting discovery workshops, collaborating on process maps and gap analysis work
As you will see from the above, the successful candidate will require a wide range of skillsets; able to develop and negotiate our future MI provision, with the technical skills to then go on and deliver this provision What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Prior to finalizing your application, you will be asked to provide personal information across several dimensions of diversity and inclusiveness. The information you provide is kept entirely confidential and will not be used to evaluate your candidacy. We collect this data to help us analyse our recruitment process holistically and implement actions that promote diversity and inclusiveness. While optional, we encourage you to provide this information to hold us accountable towards our goal of building a better working world. Read more about our commitment to diversity & inclusiveness here
. We ask because it matters! If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build. Apply now Qualifications: Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.