Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
Safety first! You will provide primary care services to the siteand co-ordinate and managethe site health program,including safety inspections,ergonomicstraining and ergonomics assessments,to drive a reduction inwork and non work related injuries. You will as well undertake managementof testing programs required by locallegislationHow you will contribute
What you will bring
- Provide primary care services to the site and co-ordinate and effectively manage the site health program, includingmanaging work related and non-work related injuries and illnesses
- Coordinate preventative health and wellness programs to drive a reduction in work related injuries
- Provide Initial emergency response, resuscitation and stabilization of critically ill or injured (trauma) patients
- Support the development of health related policies and Standard Operating Procedures for the site including thedelivery of training where necessary
- Management , maintenance and administration of medical equipment and consumables in line with legal andmedical standards including audit of equipment and storing, dispensing, administering and safe disposal ofmedicines
- Assess plant risk for health issues or any occupational related illness, acting upon the assessment and controllingthem through proper preventive measures
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
More about this role What you need to know about this position:What extra ingredients you will bring:Education / Certifications:Job specific requirements:Travel requirements:Work schedule: 100%
- Relevant qualifications in the area of Occupational Health or claims management. Qualified Doctor or Nursingpractitioner
- Diploma or Degree qualifications in OHS/Claims & Injury Management, Workplace Ergonomics, Rehabilitation orrelated discipline
- Relevant experience in OHS (Occupational Safety and Health)
- Strong experience in an Injury Management & Rehabilitation role, ideally within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Workers Compensation and Injury Management legislative requirements
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .
No Relocation support availableBusiness Unit Summary
At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury , Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo , belVita , LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands-and mouths. Great people and great brands. That's who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Job Type
Health, Safety & Environment