Web Development ManagerLocation:
Fixed Term (eligible for full-time)Experience:
Web Development and Management ExperienceDepartment:
Shared Services MarketingPosition Description
We are a driven team with high standards looking for someone to join us and develop into a long-term asset. This position is best suited for quick learners and detail-oriented go-getters who are eager to share our brand story, engage customers and drive results.
This is a Website Manager role. In this role, you will support and facilitate the development and execution of the website strategy for all the eClerx verticals, reporting to the Corporate Marketing Head. In addition to core development, maintenance, and updating the websites, you will also lead the planning and creation of project plans and timelines, coordinate with multiple internal and external teams, and keep the projects on task and within budget.
This role also involves working with both vendors/freelancers and senior executives in a cross-disciplinary fashion. You will partner closely with the Creative and Collateral teams and the rest of your Marketing Team peers to help create web assets for campaigns.
This role is an excellent fit for a dynamic web development leader who can help develop a strategic website development and revamp programs, break down the program's execution components, and execute those deliverables using internal and external resources within required timeframes.Responsibilities
- Manage front and back-end web development, coordinate with hosting and security partners and third-party developers to ensure the technical quality, product quality, and efficient use of resources
- Support website strategic content updates, as driven by the business and functional groups.
- Support improvements to design for the Company website; Maintain, monitor, and revise ongoing web publishing processes and procedures
- Create landing and splash pages on Eloqua to assist in direct marketing efforts.
- Serve as a high-level technical resource for the team and assume responsibility for problem-solving
- Identify, evaluate, and implement new platforms and online systems, both internal and external, that could be beneficial to the company's goals.
- Drive SEO initiatives
- Stay abreast of industry trends, Website security vulnerabilities, and new functionalities.
- Develop and manage complex project plans, ensure timelines are accurate and expectations are communicated, and work with team members to understand problems, dependencies, and project milestones
- Identify, articulate and manage project risks and issues, and drive project risks and issues through to resolution using project management methodology
- Develop key project documentation to ensure staff member(s) and consultant(s) have a complete, shared understanding of what is needed to complete projects
- Analyze and report on project metrics, e.g., hours expended vs. hours estimated, project progress, risk, and issues
- Monitor website content for out-of-date postings
- Daily communication with various team leaders, upper management, outside partners and clients and others, for direction, strategy, and priority
- Strong experience and understanding of WordPress front-end and back-end development
- Relevant experience building and managing successful web development teams, both internal and remote developers, and programmers
- Diverse understanding of various add-ons, plug-ins, and sales enablement tools/forms that merge with the websites
- Experience managing multiple projects comprising short and long development cycles without supervision.
- Strong understanding of SEO/SEM/Analytics concepts
- Experience writing technical design docs and driving them through development.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills ensuring zero ambiguity and clear direction in a manner suiting the audience.
- Self-managed and creative thinker.
- Ability to effectively engage, influence, and manage multiple stakeholders to drive projects to successful completion on-time and within budget
- Ability to anticipate challenges, identify solutions, and implement changes to ensure project deadlines are and deliverables are met
- Familiarity with re-platforming
- Experience with project estimating, scheduling/planning, and task management systems such as Asana, MS Teams, etc.
- Ability to thrive in a global, fluid, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science (or related) degree, or equivalent work experience
- Web development and management, reporting and analytics, and SEO experience
- Core site development experience
eClerx provides business process management, automation, and analytics services to a number of Fortune 2000 enterprises, including some of the world's leading financial services, communications, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, and technology companies. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. The firm employs 11,000 people across Australia, Canada, Germany, India, Italy, Netherlands, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, UK, and the USA.
eClerx is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
eClerx is committed to protecting and safeguarding your personal data. Please find our policy here.