South West Brands is the first global, multi-brand consumer goods group developed
specifically for the CBD industry, on a mission to change the face of the global cannabis industry through the development and acquisition of beautiful, considered consumer brands powered by celebrity and influencers.
Join this amazing team and help us rip up the rule book and create history with our approach to marketing, brand and product development.The Brands
South West Brands has a laser focus on brands that speak to 21st century consumers. We shun the cannabis topes of the past and embrace modern, future facing brand propositions that live in digital and real-life spaces with equal gravitas.
In July, South West Brands will launch two new incredible propositions, focused on self-care and monthly cycle care. Whilst the brands are wildly different, they share the same super star ingredient, CBD. Our brands have been developed with integrity and are mission led, focused on brilliant products and unique propositions that will set us apart from the rest of the market.The Team
Our founding leadership team all have deep experience in the world of business, branding, cannabis and finance, having developed and run some of the leading CBD brands in the UK and Europe.
We are committed to building a team of world-class experts and developing a globally recognised business through the recruitment of creative, driven, independent thinkers and passionated team players, who want to join us on our journey to build the most successful CBD brand house in the world.The Role
A diverse and hands-on role that requires you to be highly motivated with a passion for all content, media and relationships across PR & Communications.
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 3 years PR/comms and influencer experience to join our rapidly growing team to manage our public relations strategies across multiple brands.
You need to be a creative media hound, who lives and breathes public relations, has a jam-packed book of contacts, an eye for a good story, with a finger on the pulse for everything happening in this ever-changing industry.
CBD, well-being, beauty and FMCG experience will be a huge bonus. You understand the importance of delivering quality PR coverage that supports wider business objectives & brand positioning.
You will need to be comfortable across consumer, business and trade press relations. European and US experience would be helpful but is not a deal breaker.
You will have held an Account Manager role within an agency or equivalent in house. You will need experience in driving a PR strategy from planning through execution to guarantee excellent results and still have a love for maintaining personal relationships in the industry to deliver the coverage yourself.Your Responsibilities ⬇️
- Execute the PR strategy, working alongside the Director of Marketing to co-create the activity based on marketing and business objectives.
- Prepare global toolkits for new market launches, supporting the global team as necessary on ideation and execution.
- Ownership and delivery of media sell ins and journalist relationships.
- Work alongside our Brand and Performance team to plan multi-channel activity to maximise the impact of all press and influencer activity, supporting brand awareness, website traffic and sales.
- Create and manage a brand newsroom, identifying reactive opportunities for the business and founders daily to give us a continuous share of voice.
- Management of all press events and activations.
- Keep your contacts fresh and meet journalists to scope our opportunities monthly.
- Set monthly KPI's to be monitored and reported back on weekly, working reactively to deliver the best possible ROI.
- Work with agency partners to amplify campaigns globally to agreed KPI's.
- Manage your PR budget to agreed metrics to demonstrate results of spend.
- Identify new trends in public relations and influencer marketing, evaluate new technologies, trends and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
Can't wait to hear from you!