We're Kurve Kiosks, a high-growth new business focused on shaping the future of self-serve solutions across kiosk, online and mobile for the hospitality sector.
Founded by EPOS industry experts, our goal is to make the process of ordering food a simply awesome experience. We've grown strongly during some of the most difficult trading times in 2020, counting some of the coolest hospitality companies as our customers and now we're scaling-up for the next period of rapid growth!
As part of that growth, we're looking for a dynamic professional to be our service desk who will relish the opportunity to make a real impact within a fast-growing start-up environment.
Ideally, we're looking for a dynamic professional, ideally a recent graduate in an IT related discipline with demonstrable practical experience in providing great customer support with strong communication skills and excellent organisational skills.What you need - qualifications and experience Required
- Educated to degree level (BSc, BA) in an IT related discipline.
- Previous experience working on a customer facing service desk.
- Advanced understanding of the Microsoft Office suite (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
What you'll do - job responsibilities
- ITIL Foundation.
- Experience using Zendesk customer service support tool.
- Supporting mobile and static devices using industry standard EMM tools.
- Strong communicator, with clear written and oral communication skills
- You're sociable with a good sense of humour
- You're happy to work in a fast-paced environment where you must be flexible and adapt quickly to change
- Ability to quickly establish good working relationships with clients and be patient.
- Ability to be persistent and persuasive with colleagues at all levels within the business
- High level of pro-activeness & lateral thinking - you can take ownership of a task and think for yourself.
Initially you will be the forefront of customer support for the suite of products that the business offers. This will be a hands-on role until the team grows, offering great opportunity for progression within the business.
You will ensure that high levels of customer support are delivered at all times, managing all escalations with customers effectively liaising with other teams within the business. Assist in developing and improving processes of the service desk.
The primary focus is on proactively managing customers' satisfaction to ensuring their systems are operating BAU. The role is mainly office based, although there will be occasional visits to client sites. Your personal characteristics will include:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain issues clearly and simply, both orally and in writing
- Accurate, with high attention to detail
- Open and friendly personality
- Able to remain calm and problem-solve under pressure
We understand that attracting and keeping the best talent is key to our bright future, so we are offering a competitve salary and 25 days holiday a year (with the option to carry 3 days over).
We celebrate diversity and value equal opportunity; We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, and we decide employment based on merit and potential. Kurve Kiosks is "An Equal Opportunity Employer"